In the 3D Data Recovery process, PC-3000 for Windows UDMA-e is a Phase I tool, dealing with drive restoration and its two critical steps: diagnosis and drive repair.
As a data recovery professional, chances are you have ways to deal with mechanical drive failures. You may even have some success with electronic problems using jury-rigged tools and trial and error. But can you handle the firmware problems?
A drive restoration powerhouse developed by the data recovery experts at ACE Laboratory Russia, PC-3000 for Windows UDMA-e is the only system that fixes firmware issues for all hard disk drive manufacturers and virtually all drive families.
With PC-3000 for Windows UDMA-e, you can bring more drives back to life before you begin imaging and data retrieval.
Highlights of PC-3000 for Windows UDMA-e
- Designed specifically for the needs of data recovery businesses, PC-3000 does not require clean rooms, servo writers, or other expensive equipment.
- Universal utilities give you faster drive diagnostics, and let you decide on possible methods for recovery. Specialized utilities allow deeper diagnostics and firmware recovery in a drive's vendor-specific mode.
- Unlike software repair utilities distributed by software development companies and drive manufacturers, PC-3000 repairs the drive and treats user data with respect. And unlike manufacturer's test and repair
software, PC-3000 comes with manuals and provides methods for drive restoration in a user data intact environment.
- Software that comes with PC-3000 features a user-friendly Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8 x86/x64 interface.
- PC-3000 comes with a range of adapters for the most common drive types, and firmware libraries are continually updated for new drives and patches, and you can download them as needed from Ace Laboratory.
- PC-3000 has built-in features to treat particular drives for their most common failures: for example, firmware damage in G-list and P-list corruption in Maxtor; SMART counters overflow in Western Digital, Fujitsu MPG issues and more.
- The PC-3000 kit includes
a PC-3000 PCIe card, PC-3000 software,
a range of adapters, and gives you access
to downloads, our user forum, and technical