How DeepSpar Gives You More
Most forensic data recovery professionals
(a) need to retrieve maximum data from each
hard drive because the data is being used
as evidence for court cases; (b) need to
be able control the data – i.e. provide
proof of who handled it when and where;
and (c) need to be able to testify to the
process that was used to extract the data.
Because of the sensitivity of the data and
the "chain of evidence" legislation, they
are required to perform all of their data
recovery operations in-house.
However, like data recovery professionals,
forensic data recovery professionals are
often dealing with storage media that are
not in perfect condition, specifically those
with serious drive-level problems. And without
the in-house tools to do deep data recovery
and the inability to outsource the DR function,
important evidence is lost.
DeepSpar has a team dedicated to ongoing
R&D for the specific needs of forensics
DR professionals. They provide a full 3D
Data Recovery Solution for forensics DR
professionals who need to address all
data recovery problems– from drive-level
issues to disk-level to data-level issues
– in a secure, in-house environment.
Capabilities You Need
- Data recovery tools for Phase I and Phase II of the Data Recovery process that will work with their current tools (primarily Phase III tools) to provide
them with a complete in-house 3D Data Recovery system.
- Specifically, tools that address drive-level firmware and disk-level issues, not just file-level problems.
- Tools that do not require deep engineering expertise.
- Onsite training for forensic DR professionals in advanced DR topics.
- Before dealing with DeepSpar, most of our forensic customers are able to service only up to 30% of data recovery cases
in-house. This means they are forced to send drives containing important evidence to outside DR companies.
- With DeepSpar 3D, they will be able to service up to 60% or 70% of cases in-house, maintaining maximum control over the chain of evidence.
- DeepSpar is the only company to provide 3D Data Recovery System for forensic Data Recovery professionals.
- Customers: Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Centre for Forensic Sciences, Canadian provincial and municipal police forces,
US Police Departments, US Army, Federal Bureau of Investigations, US Secret Service, Home Land Security and others.