How DeepSpar Gives You More
Most smaller DR companies are using tools that are only designed to deal with issues related to Phase III of the 3D Data Recovery Phases - that is, Data Retrieval.
This means that these companies have lost revenue when: a) the drive hangs repeatedly during data retrieval; b) the drive fails completely when performing data retrieval; c) it appears that all the data has been recovered - but apparently your client still missing files; d) it takes unacceptable length of time - potentially weeks to retrieve data from a partially damaged drive; and e) when requested, they cannot provide customers with a report guaranteeing the integrity of the files they have recovered.
|DeepSpar PDR Solution ||Solution Components
|Drive Restoration ||DeepSpar Disk Imager (for express diagnostics)
|Disk Imaging ||DeepSpar Disk Imager
|Data Retrieval ||Your current data recovery software
|Methodology ||The PDR Workflow™
|Online Forum ||Yes
|Technical Support ||3 months of free e-mail support.
Capabilities You Need
- A methodology that will improve your PDR technicians’ professional ability and ensure they get get maximum data for your customers.
- Data recovery tools for Phase I and Phase II of the Data Recovery process that will work with your current tools (primarily Phase III software) to provide a complete 3D Data Recovery service.
- Specifically, tools that address disk-level issues, not just data-level issues.
- Tools that are affordable and which can be used by data recovery professionals without deep engineering expertise.
- On average, DeepSpar DR Systems pay themsevles off after only 5-10 successful data recovery jobs.
- They do this because they are able to (a) take cases that were too complex for them without DeepSpar; and because (b) they can charge higher fees because of increased recovery rates.
- DeepSpar is the only company to provide 3D Data Recovery Systems for smaller professional Data Recovery companies.
- DeepSpar Disk Imager is also perfect for PC shops or IT services who provide occasional data recovery services and want to come one step closer to a professional Data Recovery company.
- DeepSpar is the manufacturer and distributor of the only dedicated disk imaging device for the data recovery market.
- DeepSpar is at the leading edge of the most up-to-date procedures for data recovery.
- DeepSpar 3D Data Recovery techniques and systems are widely used, proven, and data recovery experts swear by them.