NVMe PCIe SSDs are currently the fastest growing storage device segment. Due to a drastically different architecture, moving from SATA/IDE/SAS/SCSI/USB storage devices to NVMe PCIe means that everything changes on all communication layers, requiring all-new hardware and software.
The DeepSpar Disk Imager PCIe SSD Add-on is the world's first data recovery solution offering complete hardware and software control over the PCIe interface and NVMe + AHCI protocols, enabling key functionality which users have grown to expect from the DeepSpar Disk Imager product line, including multipass imaging with sector map, recovery of specific files/folders, read sector timeout, and more.
PCIe SSD Add-on allows DeepSpar Disk Imager 4 users to:
- Recover both NVMe and AHCI PCIe SSDs in read-only mode
- Manually control the PCIe link speed
- Manually control the number of PCIe lanes being used
- Send various types of PCIe-level and Protocol-level resets upon read timeout or read error
- Repower the PCIe SSD and seamlessly continue imaging if resets are insufficient
- Use different ways to retry accessing data on unretrieved blocks
- Support all types of PCIe SSDs, including M.2, Macbook, and U.2
To learn more: